- To coordinate implementation of Safety policies, HSE Management System and Project specific HSE management Plans as they apply to the project.
- Ensure that the site complies with the relevant HSE Legislation.
- Develop and implement the project HSE MS.
- Develop and maintain Statistical data for the Project.
- Prepare reports as required
- Provide advice and guidance to the team on HSE issues
- Ensure, establish and maintain statistical data concerning all matters of health and safety, training programs with which to provide a basis for development of further health and safety activities, to highlight trends for future action.
- Review Safety Management System and advise of required changes.
- Inspect site on a regular basis to ensure interest and awareness of HSE is maintained, conduct regular safety talks and safety training sessions relative to the nature of activities being undertaken
- Audit different types of workplaces, arrange reports and follow up.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other relevant software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and manage people.
- (2-3) years of experience in QHSE related roles.
- Food safety knowledge is a plus.
- Must hold National Health and Safety certificate (NIOSH).
- OSHA, NEBOSH IGC, ISO 45001.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo