- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civic groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at the site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
- Supports the MEP Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at the site.
- Ensures that all the works have done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Supervise the implementation of all mechanical works and equipment installation activities
- Attends regular meeting with a client, civil engineers, and consultant to provide an update on project progress.
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at a site that may arise at any time.
- 5-7 years site experience in supervision requirements, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all Mechanical works for construction of large-scale building projects.
- Education Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo